Word Count : 3500
- Apply a wide range of theoretical knowledge and relevant methodologies to assess the international marketing environment for the purpose of identifying global opportunities, selecting/entering appropriate markets and designing global marketing strategies.
- Develop in‐depth knowledge of theoretical concepts related to global marketing mix elements, differentiated buyer behaviours, global supply chain management, distribution channels, big data, digital marketing and analytics
- Analyse complex international environments and market scenarios using relevant data and strategic frameworks and concepts.
- Apply international marketing theories to enable the identification and management of relevant target international markets, derive relevant market entry and international marketing strategies.
The Assignment Task(s)
1. This assignment must be submitted electronically
2. To submit electronically you must upload your work to the e-submission area within the respective module on Moodle.
3. Multiple drafts can be submitted up to the submission date.
4. Each submission will overwrite the previous one until the due date and time has passed.
5. You are reminded of the University’s regulations on cheating and plagiarism. In submitting your assignment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these regulations.
6. You are reminded that it is your responsibility to keep an electronic copy of your assignment for future reference.
7. Your citation needs to follow the Harvard style referencing.