Provide an overview of the problem and its relevance to your audience
Impact of Visual Communication and Multi-Media Campaigns
1. Title page: Start with giving a clear title to the report that explains your work. Mention your name and the date on which the report was created on this page.
2. Summary: This includes a brief paragraph about the objective of your business report, the data collection strategies you adopted, an overview of the report, and your findings.
3. Table of contents: Include a table of contents in your report to help the reader easily navigate through the content.
4. Introduction: The introduction should include information about your project, the purpose of the report, along with the context and background of the work
Points to be covered in the 1000 words:
1- Summarizing the challenges in modeling infectious diseases in crowd events in general
From the large number and diversity of data required and how It is difficult to obtain data.
2- The difficulty of validation of the results of the different proposed models to predict infectious disease
Survey on Security issues in Metaverse
1. Introduction to Metaverse.
2. Metaverse application.
3. Security threats in Metaverse.
4. Possible solutions for securing Metaverse world.
Understand the sources of data in society, how to collect such data, the problems that might occur in collecting and storing such data and the basic statistics that are routinely performed on it.Model databases using techniques such as normalisation, entity relationship diagrams and a document-based approach.
Cyber Concepts and Techniques
The material you submit must be your own work. The penalties for plagiarism are severe. The minimum penalty is
usually zero for that piece of work. Further information is available at Portal > Support Departments > Academic Quality
Support Services > Academic Integrit
Data Retrieval Application
The Subject Learning Outcomes demonstrated by
successful completion of the task below include:
a) Apply security by Design industry standard
principles in systems development.
The effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccination has been studied. First, prior to it being approved
through clinical trials. However, with the rolling out of the vaccination by countries, the
effectiveness studies have moved outside of lab-controlled environment.
While the vaccination cannot cure Covid-19, the use of it is linked to some level of prevention
and in reduction in more severe symptoms such as hospitalisation and death.
Show the plot of the modularity against the number of communities on your network
for both the Girvan-Newman and the Greedy algorithms in the same image. Compare the best
partition according to modularity for both methods. Relate your results to the nature of your
Applied Statistics and Machine Learning
On completion of this module, learners will be able to:1. Understand the key concepts and techniques for pattern recognition on complex data sets..2. Decide when machine learning is an appropriate method to solve a problem.[…]