Employees at MKP Health services have been contemplating about resigning from their various roles in the institution citing, among other things, poor compensation incentives offered to them by the institution.
BUS7B65-Critical Issues in International Business Management
Quality of the identification of the contemporary critical business management issues.
Critical analysis of the contemporary critical business management issues from a global perspective.
BAM5007 – Employability & People Management
Examine the importance of effective people management in relation to organisational success.
Analyse the recruitment and selection process carried out by organisations.
Financial Resources and Performance Management
The requirements for this assignment need to be read in conjunction with the syllabus and assessment criterion for the subject.
UCBS7040 Information Management Assessment
Conduct a literature review that critically discusses the concepts of
a. Information Governance
b. Information Security
Strategic Management in UNILEVER
– Comprehensiveness, depth, and relevance of analyses and discussion (40%)
– Extent to which concepts and theoretical frameworks are incorporated (30%)
– Inclusion and analysis of required company information (20%)
– Clarity and coherence of writing and correct adherence to the submission guidelines (10%)
International Trade and Data Management
· Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP)
· Technique for Order Preference by Similarity to an Ideal Solution (TOPSIS)
· Interpretive Structural Modelling (ISM)
BIM for Sustainable Project Management
Assess critically a range of quantitative and qualitative research designs used in business and management research then use appropriate methods to collect, collate and analyse data
Lean Management and Process Improvement
Explore how lean management and process improvement can contribute to ESG progress in a specific sector – you may choose both a particular industry and a specific country to analyse.
Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
• Evidence of wide reading and use of learning resources
• The clarity of your understanding of relevant concepts
• Critical thinking and judgement