Word Count : 2500 words
Learning Outcomes Assessed:
- Identify and critically analyse contemporary critical business management issues from a global perspective.
- Critically analyse and evaluate the impact of critical issues on business sustainability and develop appropriate responses to the challenges which the issues present
- The objective of the portfolio is to present different views on the proposed theme.
- You are supposed to identify at least two “Critical Issues in the Automotive and transportation industry that Affect International Businesses in terms of Globalisation”.
- These can cover aspects such as changes in consumer behaviour,trade agreements and free circulation of goods and services, political regimes and international legislation, etc.
- This should be presented on a PowerPoint poster
- You should also provide some valid examples to illustrate your identified issues.
- Quality of the identification of the contemporary critical business management issues.
- Critical analysis of the contemporary critical business management issues from a global perspective.
- Critical analysis and evaluation of the impact of critical issues on business sustainability.
- Ability to develop appropriate and innovative responses to the challenges which the issues present.
- Presentation and style
- Quality of Poster (creativity, visuals, clarity)
Reference Style : Harvard Style