This assignment is composed by four questions on relevant topics considered in the ECON1165 module.
1. On successful completion of this course a student will be able to:
2. Systemic knowledge and critical understanding of the economic theories about the process
of economic development,
Quality of the identification of the contemporary critical business management issues.
Critical analysis of the contemporary critical business management issues from a global perspective.
· Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP)
· Technique for Order Preference by Similarity to an Ideal Solution (TOPSIS)
· Interpretive Structural Modelling (ISM)
Critically explore and discuss human and health rights in relation to Sustainable Development
Examine the impact of finance and financial decisions on the management of supply chains and their component businesses
Critically Analyse financial risk management techniques.
The aim of this coursework is to conduct strategic analysis using appropriate tools/techniques for an international organisation of your choice. The analysis should evaluate the strategic position of the organisation and its current competitive strategy, identify current or potential challenges, and accordingly set directions for strategic development.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
This assignment requires that you prepare a 3000-word report answering all parts of the following task:
You have been hired as a marketing consultant by the SME company- Nirvana Brewery
Main Objective of the assessment
The coursework is required to cover all learning outcomes, as it is 100% of the assessment.
• To demonstrate an understanding of International Marketing
• To show how an understanding of both the theory and practice of International Marketing
• To show a good understanding of the subject matter of the individual essay