Word Count : 3000 words
- Critically evaluate the impact of cultural, demographic, ecological, economic, legal, political, social, and technological environments on international marketing activities.
- Appraise consumer behaviour in an international context.
- Demonstrate the ability to address and justify analysis of cross-cultural issues when making international marketing decisions.
- Critically analyse the specifics in applying marketing theories and tools to different international marketing settings.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
This assignment requires that you prepare a 3000-word report answering all parts of the following task:
You have been hired as a marketing consultant by the SME company- Nirvana Brewery
- An brief overview of the company and the company’s products, which are suitable for overseas expansion. (At the end of this section, you should state the country you are proposing the company targets for international expansion.)
- Analysis of the most important macro and micro factors that made you decide to target the country mentioned above. There should be a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 factors. *Important: You cannot choose China, Nigeria or India. Selection of one of these countries will mean an automatic fail.
- A SWOT analysis based on your findings from section
- A critical analysis of the market entry strategy(s) you recommend for the company to adopt to enter your selected country.
- A discussion justifying which elements of the marketing mix should be adapted or standardised for the new market.
Reference : APA Style