The report structure should include the following:
1. Title page (see title page requirement at Annex A)
2. Executive Summary (~500 words)
3. Table of Content
5. Literature review:
- Asset Management in general and the importance of performance
evaluation and asset health monitoring.
- Summarize your findings on the currently employed asset health
monitoring technologies and their deficiencies.
6. Application of satellite technology in engineering asset management:
- Using satellite technology for asset health monitoring
- Benefits of adopting satellite technology in engineering asset
management; particularly for linear and infrastructural assets.
- Current advancements
7. Case study on a linear or infrastructural asset
- Asset Description
- Failure mode analysis and identification of condition indicators
- Benefits of satellite-based maintenance management over time-based
- Evaluating the effectiveness of satellite-based condition monitoring
- CBM framework for the asset using satellite technology
- Economic feasibility study
9. Reference List (cite using APA Style)
10. Appendixes (not included in word count)
Reference: APA Reference style