Word Count : 3000 words
- Develop an understanding of your chosen business’s brand, positioning and their existing market offering.
- Identify its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Develop two buyer personas for your chosen business.
- Identify potential opportunities for future marketing campaigns by looking at the target segments that offer the most return on investment for your client.
The report must provide answers to questions concerning strategic issues in marketing. Your report consisting of 3,000 words (+/-10%) (Excluding cover page, contents page, reference list and appendices)
This is an individual assignment.
In a report style assignment, address the following:
- Part 1: Choose an organisation that operates internationally and critically discuss the importance of addressing CSR for chosen organisation in contemporary business environment. Then propose a CSR initiative (NB suggest a specific CSR based activity with clear objectives and benefits) for your chosen organisation. You should make reference to how this initiative links to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs). Use literature and real world examples to underpin your arguments as needed (around 1200 words)
- Part 2: Discuss how to promote your proposed CSR initiative in a chosen country (your own preference) in a strategic marketing plan in order to increase public awareness. Taking account of factors including local cultures and business environments. Use literature and real world examples to underpin your arguments as needed (around 1200 words)
NB Guidelines on word count are included above, but it is up to students how closely they follow them as they are for guidance only. This also leaves 600 words for Executive Summary, introduction and conclusion. The overall assignment is worth 100% of marks for the unit.
- A cover page stating the title of the assignment, course name, date, word count, and tutor names
- Contents page
- Executive Summary
- Introduction – Where you should briefly discuss the background of the report.
- Main body – Discuss both parts
- Conclusion – Summarise the key issues/findings of the report
- References (BU Harvard Referencing Style)
- Appendix (If any)
Reference : APA