Word Count : 2000 words
Instructions on Assessment:
The assessment will feature two components (each completed individually) in which will identify an organisation and prepare a plan for it to expand its operations to a new country.
- POSTER INFO:
Key information on the chosen national market is relevant to the organisation wishing to expand into it.
- POSTER PERSPECTIVE:
Content focuses on consumers and customers in the new target market, their needs and characteristics.
- POSTER SOURCES:
Content is underpinned / substantiated by theoretical and commercial sources, which are acknowledged through citations.
- POSTER DESIGN / PRESENTATION:
Presentation is professional. There is sufficient use of colour and graphics. Information is conveyed concisely, with a logical flow of information. Any graphs, figures and charts are properly labelled and adhere to data presentation best practice. There are no / very few spelling, grammatical or typographical errors.
- COMMENTARY COMMERCIAL RATIONALE:
A clear verbal explanation is provided for the proposed market entry strategy.
- COMMENTARY CRITICALITY:
Alternative strategies are appraised in a balanced, critical manner during narration.
- COMMENTARY SOURCES:
Narration is underpinned and substantiated by academic and commercial sources.
2.Market Plan Business Report
- Critical analysis of the organisation’s strengths
- Analysis of the organisation’s meaning towards, and relationships with, its customers
- Use of theory to underpin answer
Analysis of the organisation’s commercial context using publicly available sources
- Analysis of the needs and characteristics of the target market
- Analysis of how these needs and characteristics differ from those in the organisation’s existing markets
- Critical use of theory and sources to underpin recommended strategies
Explanation of the likely impact of the recommended strategies upon the targeted consumers in the new market
Reference Style : Harvard