Word Count : 2000 words
Theme: Project Management
The report should include:
- An executive summary
- A detailed work breakdown structure (WBS)
- A critical path diagram indicating slack time, critical path, and project timeline.
- A Gantt Chart and milestones, including scheduling
- Risk analysis of the project and the mitigative actions
- Planning and monitoring process of the project
- Stakeholder/communication management
- Quality and HR aspects of the project
- Recommendation and conclusion
- Present a critical evaluation and discussion of the current “state of the art” for the body of knowledge under review according to categories and/or conceptual subjects.
● Summarise (i) major contributions of significant studies (articles, texts, or journals) and (ii) the current “state of the art” for the body of knowledge under review by pointing out gaps in research, inconsistencies in theory, and findings and/or issues.
Reference Style : IEEE Format