Word Count : 1200 words
Learning Outcomes :
- Knowledge and Understanding : understand the current computing technological, commercial and economic contexts where social, ethical and legal issues and dilemmas may arise;
- Skills and Attributes : be able to produce outputs and documentation of those outputs to demonstrate compliance with legal, ethical and professional standards;
be able to summarize high profile cases where the meaning of social, legal and ethical issues have been elaborated in detail.
Your task is to provide a concise report in ONE of the following topics:
- Psychological safety in Agile teams.
- Automation of web accessibility testing.
- De-identification of patient data.
This is an INDIVIDUAL assignment, so you must not discuss your chosen topic and/or report with others. Be mindful of your files; this is a module covers professional codes of conduct and therefore there is an additional level required of you. It is your responsibility to be aware of expected academic practice; for example, keep your files and University credentials safe.
Your report must:
- Define key themes for your chosen topic (e.g. psychological safety in Agile teams, automated web accessibility testing, or de-identification of patient data);
- Identify and analyse key arguments in the area;
- Provide a conclusion that summarises your findings;
- Provide a list of recommendations or implications for computing professionals/practitioners;
- 5. List all your references.