Word Count : 4500 words
Assessment Brief :
The purpose of this project is for you to demonstrate your advanced understanding of creating organizational value from a cross-functional perspective specifically through management of human resources and marketing.
Individually, you are required to create a brand portfolio for a company of your choice that integrates human resource and marketing perspectives to create (or enhance) organisational value.
- First, the report should analyse your chosen company’s business environment, performance, and value propositions from stakeholders’ perspectives.
- Second, based on the analysis, you will need to identify this company brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Third, the report should include marketing-related recommendations (e.g., pricing strategy adjustments and launching new advertising campaigns) on how this company can overcome its weaknesses, consolidating its strengths, taking opportunities, and/or eliminating threats.
- Fourth, the report should include HRM-related recommendations (e.g., recruitment strategy and talent management) on how this company can overcome its weaknesses, consolidating its strengths, taking opportunities, and/or eliminating threats.
- Lastly, the report needs to include a commentary how the HRM and Marketing departments / campaigns support each other in a consistent way and the constraints / limitations of your recommendations when company implementing them.
- Email to your lecturers to get feedback.
Structure, Presentation & Writing:
Recommended structure observed, professional presentation, grammatically correct, formal, analytical and mature writing style observed.
Citation & References:
Correctly cited in text using name, date convention and includes page reference for direct quotations. Harvard referencing style used (Single list of references ordered alphabetically regardless of source).