Word Count : 1800 words
Report Structure backed by research evidence in Appendices:
1. Aim of the report and the assumptions/claims.
2. Conducting the survey & data collection (Appendix A & B)
3. Data analysis using Excel/Python (Appendix C )
4. Data representation and Interpretation (Appendix D)
5. Communicating results & conclusions to School’s management
6. Ethical consideration (Appendix A)
7. Academic Style (content table, word count & Images and references)
The report must include appendices containing the following:
Appendix A – Designed questionnaire and a sample / ethics form
Appendix B – Pre-processing spreadsheet
Appendix C – Analysed data spreadsheet
Appendix D – Visualised and interpreted data
This assessment will fully assess the following 5 learning outcomes for this module:
• Summarise numerical data in a variety of graphical forms.
• Differentiate between the various analytical techniques for solving business problems.
• Illustrate the importance of stating assumptions.
• Manipulate data using Excel.
• Interpret data in order to develop and test claims.
Reference style: Harvard Referencing