Word Count : 2500 words
Learning Outcomes :
- Critically assess the role of marketing analysis in the corporate context
- Demonstrate an in- depth understanding of applied analytical marketing.
- Critically evaluate appropriate marketing concepts and techniques in strategic marketing decision-making.
- Evaluate the importance of the marketing mix in achieving strategic objectives.
- Apply course content to develop an analysis of an organisation’s marketing program
Topic : DBS – Strategic Marketing Analysis
Overview of strategic marketingmanagement:
- Key steps involved in the process of strategic management.
- Marketing and its role in strategy, innovative marketing strategies for a dynamic economy
Understanding Strategic Marketing Analysis:
- Introduction to and understanding strategic marketing analysis, developing marketing strategies and plans; managing digital technology in marketing
CAS Assignment :
CA1: Evaluation of a brand and its positioning strategy (25%)
CA2: Focusing on the Product/Service provided under this brand, highlight with supporting evidence why it is successful in the market. (25%)
CA3: Analyse any TWO P’s providing clear evidence to highlight the role of these two P’s in the performance of the brand during the past year (2021) (50%)Assignment Details and Instructions
Additional Resources :
Harvard Business Review
Journal of Marketing
Journal of Marketing Research
Journal of Advertising
Journal of Marketing Communications
European Journal of Marketing