Word count: 2000 words
Learning Outcomes tested in this assessment (from the Module Descriptor):
Knowledge & Understanding:
1. Deploy comprehensive knowledge and understanding of appropriate techniques and tools to plan, research and manage a computing technical project
- Outline and critically discuss what relevant research has been previously undertaken, in the past, in your area of interest and why this project is necessary.
- Outline and critically discuss why the research will be of value, in the future, and what the anticipated impact of the outcomes will be.
- Set out and justify, where your work will fit in the computing body of knowledge. This is not a literature review.
- Provide a diagram such as a mind map illustrating the position of your proposed project in the computing body of knowledge.
Reference : Harvard