Word Count : 2500 words
- Critically analyse the development of health systems.
- Critically evaluate national and local responses to Universal Health Coverage
Include and cover the following sections/aspects and content. The specific percentage marks allocated to each section/aspect of your work is stated below
- Provide a brief introduction which should highlight the need for UHC and then provide your aims.
- Define universal health coverage and link it to SDG 3.
- Provide an overview of the WHO building blocks for health system development and how these relate to UHC.
- Consider the challenges of health system development in LMIC – this could be related to your own country/setting, and propose evidencebased (part of) solutions to address the identified challenges and thus improve health system of a setting/country;
- Critically evaluate national/ local responses to Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in your country/setting: for example, this could focus on financing arrangements, service provision, primary health care focus, and by referring to identified weaknesses of the UHC indicate how those limitations could be eliminated or reduced.
- Effective summary of the critical discussion points
Presentation and Referencing
- High quality presentation that conforms to principles of academic writing and contains minimal errors in sentence construction, grammar and punctuation. The assignment followed appropriate academic conventions regarding in text citations and referencing.