- All Questions carry equal marks.
- All Questions are compulsory
- All answers to be explained in not more than 1000 words for question 1 and 2 and for question 3 in not more than 500 words for each subsection. Use relevant examples, illustrations as far as possible.
- All answers to be written individually. Discussion and group work is not advisable.
- Students are free to refer to any books/reference material/website/internet for attempting their assignments, but are not allowed to copy the matter as it is from the source of reference.
- Students should write the assignment in their own words. Copying of assignments from other students is not allowed.
- Studentsshould follow the following parameter for answering the assignment questions.
1.Your favorite team Garuda is in the final season of Indian Premier League. Raj Kaul, an expert has assigned a probability of 60% that Garuda will win based on his study of the current scenario. Past records indicate that when teams win the championship, they win the first game of the series 70% of the time. When they lose the series, they win the first game 25% of the time.
The first game is over; your team has lost. What is the probability that it will win the series?
- Probability Tree Diagram is required in this question. You are advised to draw the diagram in Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Do not draw the diagram manually, handwritten/ snapshots are not allowed. (10 Marks)
2.Run Regression Analysis based on the given Data. 1.Calculate the Line of regression Y on X (Don’t use Excel, calculate manually) 2.What is b1 telling you about the relationship?Shivani Raje is making Kakhra and selling online via e-commerce websites. Recently she is looking for some insights for improvising the quality of her product. She thought of survey, she asked her recent customers about the quality of the product and their satisfaction level towards the same. Her scale is 1 to 5. Higher the score higher the satisfaction/ quality and lower score valueindicates lower level of satisfaction and poor quality.
Note: You are advised to calculate manually, do not use software.
3. (a) Calculate the Relative Frequency based on the following Data and using ‘Relative frequency’ discuss the data by choosing appropriate graph. Data: District wise Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- You may use EXCEL, Tableau, Power BI Etc. for creating Graph.
- You are allowed to copy graph only, make sure you follow the general instructions for writing assignment. (5Marks)
Comments are closed.