Word Count : 3000 words
- Analyse critically the strategic planning and implementation process in a global context.
- Synthesise and evaluate critically organisational leadership, particularly the principles that support values and strategies in a global context.
- Apply and appraise critically different approaches to innovation and change management.
- Evaluate, synthesise and draw conclusions from emerging models of strategies, their impact on relations with management, strategic direction and implementation in a global environment.
- Identify a range of strategic leadership styles and critically evaluate their impact on strategy; ethics and values; and assess the benefits and limitations of each style.
Assessment details: Individual Portfolio (tasks and activities accumulated over the semester), (2,500 words +/- 10%)
Harvard Referencing throughout the assignment where required. Follow the Harvard Referencing Handbook for assignment at the ULBS.