Word Count : 20,000 words
Writing the Project Work Guidelines:
The extended abstract of the project work in 3000-5000 words.
The extended abstract should case the following aspects:
(a) The abstract for 500-1000 words
An abstract is an overview or a brief summary of project work, which helps the reader to
ascertain the purpose of carrying the project work. It acts as a stand-alone entity for the
complete project work.
(b) The study hypotheses(null or alternative hypotheses, if applicable)
(c) Literature Review
Literature review(secondary sources) is the evaluation of substantive findings and theoretical
and methodological contribution to a particular topic. It is a critical analysis of the previous
research conducted in a particular area.
(d) Research methodology adopted
Research methodology is the implementation of methods or techniques to efficiently solve a
research problem, which helps the reader to assess the validity and reliability of the study.
Research methodology constitutes of:
Research Design: Descriptive, Conclusive, Causal or Exploratory
Sampling Technique: Probability or Non-Probability
Data Collection: Tools used for data collection( for eg: questionnaire, survey, etc)
Data Preparation: Classification and Tabulation of data
Data Analysis: Hypotheses Testing
(e) Results(theoretical or empirical)
The findings of the study are to be summarized as:
Data interpretation: Interpret and elaborate findings of the research
Recommendation: Suggestions based on critical analysis of the results
(f) Implications of theory and practice
The total size of the project document should not exceed 2MB. Portable document format
(.pdf), Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
Figures, graphs. Tables, Appendices and References should follow the American
Psychological Association (APA) Style guide, 6th edition.
Mention the sources of any images, tables, figures cited or presented
1. The title of the project should not be more than 12 words in length.
2. The complete Project Work should be submitted in 15000-20000 words.
3. Use Font: Times New Roman; Font size: 12; Double-spaced; 1-inch (2.5cm) margin all around
4. Include a page header known as “running head at the top of every page
5. Use American spellings( ‘program’ not ‘programme’; ‘center’ and not ‘centre’
6. Use “z” spellings instead of “s” spellings(recognize, organize, summarize)
7. Include a page header known as “running head at the top of every page
Reference style: APA Referencing style