Word Count : 2500 words
Critically evaluate the following statement:
“At its best, performance management is a holistic set of processes. It brings together many principles that enable good people management practice, including learning and development, performance measurement and organisational development.”
- Evidence of wide reading and use of learning resources
- The clarity of your understanding of relevant concepts
- Critical thinking and judgement
- Coherence in the discussion you develop
- The quality of the organisation and structure of your argument
- Effective use of language (clarity of expression)
- The correct use of referencing (APA or Harvard style).
- The coursework should be word-processed and written in an appropriate academic style. • The total word count (excluding references) must be in the range stated. • You should base your work only on authoritative sources.
- You should include at least 10 different references.
You should ensure that you have fully acknowledge the work of others by using in-text citations (in the body of the text) and a full list of references at the end.
The coursework will be processed with plagiarism detection software.