Word Count : 1000 words
Learning Outcomes Assessed:
- Critique original research data sets relevant to their field of study selecting appropriate methods
- Discuss the relevance, validity and reliability of methods in the context of
- Evaluate and interpret scientific information and data, both qualitative and quantitative, relevant to applications of their subject area.
- Outline and critically discuss what relevant research has been previously undertaken, in the past, in your area of interest and why this project is necessary.
- Outline and critically discuss why the research will be of value, in the future, and what the anticipated impact of the outcomes will be.
Reference Style : Harvard