Word Count : 3000 words
- Apply and synthesise principles of marketing in operational marketing planning functions.
- Critically evaluate short-term and long-term marketing and financial data for strategic decision making.
- Analyse and critically assess the implementation, control and evaluation of the marketing planning process.
- Demonstrate a critical ability to evaluate competitive marketing strategy.
This assignment is an individual marketing report which requires you to produce a marketing plan on a Health Insurance Company/brand of your choice. The report must utilize the marketing planning process and recommend future strategic and tactical marketing plans for the company/brand for a medium term (at least 3 year) period in a geographical market of your choice. While developing your plan, you need to apply and critically analyse various theories, concepts and tools of marketing strategy and planning.
The Marketing Plan should include:
- Brief overview of the company, outlining the company’s mission and vision • Marketing audit (e.g., PESTEL, SWOT)
- Objectives (financial and marketing)
- Relevant Marketing strategies (STP analysis, Marketing Mix Decisions, Market expansion etc.) to achieve the objectives
- Organisation, Implementation, Control and evaluation process
- A quantitative forecast of the key performance indicators (e.g., sales, revenue, expenses, profits, market share etc.) for the upcoming years
The individual marketing report must follow the standard report structure and include Title page, Executive summary, Table of contents, List of References and Bibliography. Appendices can also be included (if needed).